Listen to the song The Beautiful Meeting consumes all the food

Listen to the song The Beautiful Meeting consumes all the food
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/tGBjLbYdw-k/default.jpg

I like to eat. Anyone without the science of survey and qualified statistics can certainly deduce it from my plump stature. But, if asked to my close family, or my friends from kindergarten to high school grade 3, surely they will not believe. During that time, I was so thin, and tended to be lazy to eat.



Even when I was little, I often had a big fight with my mother (he had always required his child to call him "Mama", so on, it would be written like that). Mama is always stressed out when feeding me food.

Everything is done by Mama to make me want to eat. The first way is by conservative ways such as scolding with scary and fierce expressions.

The second way, Mama will bring out all of her acting skills by threatening to go far in the style of soap operas and Turkish dramas, while pretending to carry a big bag as if she won't come back again. This method is usually enough to make me cry. But if I'm optimistic and stubborn, I don't want to eat, Mama will make the final move, the third method.
The third way, Mama will force me with Jamu Temulawak whatever the mixture. The way to put it is quite extreme, with used cloth - which is to add to the effect of trauma, you often say that the used socks - used cloth is put into the herbal medicine, and dropped into my mouth which has been held by a rollicking, with resignation my mouth receives drops for the sake of the bitter herbs drops. Damn right. But at least it works to make me eat.

Besides that, Mama will always be angry if I don't finish my food. Mama will grumble uncontrollably if there is leftovers on the plate, especially if we take the food ourselves. Dare to take, dare to spend. To be food that is only a plate of that, the role of farmers, fishermen, salt farmers, breeders, market traders, and so forth! Mama said one day.

Since then, in the subconscious I have always eaten the food that I took myself or the buffet. Even though I'm full, I will definitely try to finish it.

Related Videos
Dakwah Islami
The Animal World Is A Docile Wild Animal

Share this product :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template | Redesigned :Tukang Toko Online
Copyright © 2011. Family Entertainment - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger